October 31

31-10-2018

Deep sleep till 9:15am
Then I was a going machine.

Dressed in my Ursula's costume,
I headed downstairs
To pack up the last bits
Of stuff for the LDO party.
John arrived home
And chatted chattered away
While I packed up.

Into the van
And off to LDO I went,
Only to discover 2 blocks away
That I had forgotten
The applesauce caramel muffins
That I had made for today!

Back grabbed them
And reheated out to find parking
(Which was at a premium
This morning in the rain)
On Talbot Street.

The it was a busy LDO
A fantastic lunch and stamp demo,
I think I had too many projects
To focus on any one well.

Left there and headed to the condo
To make some wreaths.
I finished one and put together
2 really fussy ones.
I used the rest of the time
To sort out some dried stuff
And make 5 new swag bases.

Time to go trick or treating!
A fun couple hours
That netted me some cool treats
Including vodka!!!!

Home again
Bearing Burger King for hubby
I was wired for sound.
I made quick work of putting
The stamps on my christmas cards
And yes indeed, once again
I got my cards out on Oct 31st!
John even drove me
And took some pictures.

It was 10pm when he left
And I worked for until 2am!
Little annoying jobs.
I even composted our pumpkins.

Thursday starts at Valleyview
And the rest of the day
Is all about wreath construction.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts