October 21

21-10-2018

A Sunday morning from hell!

I woke up sore everywhere.
John looked at me
And grabbed some pain killers!
A back ache, a sore leg,
And a hip that hurt enough
To make me cry.

I reset the alarm
And went back to sleep.
He went to church
And came back to take me
To Valleyview for coffee.
John took care of everything
So I could just sit.

We left there when Dad went for lunch
And headed to the pharmacy
That sent 2 out of 4
Of my medications yesterday WRONG!!!!

That fixed,
We headed home.
John had a project
That required him to be outside
From 1pm till 8!

I spent the entire day,
Burning photos from Disney to CD.
All day.
Not how long I expected it to take
For sure!

Managed to catch up
On the laundry by doing
Another load too.

Supper was homemade
mac and cheese with bacon,
And John did the dishes!

I saved a friend,
I checked on Mom
Who was not feeling great todayn
And gave shelving
To another friend who popped by.

My house is clean.
We are both super tired.
So snuggled up in blankets
And some sleep is the plan.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts