October 14

14-10-2018

Wow.
Shoulder way out of place
This morning when I woke.
Missed church
As the pain was causing a migraine.

I love advil liquid gels.

Within 30 minutes
The the pain (in my head)
Was receding again.

Managed to get to Valleyview
For coffee and a quick visit,
Then off for coffee with book club.

I ran some errands,
Found some deals,
And home I headed.

After SLOWLY unloading my car,
I put $yself to work.
Put away purchases.
Laundry - fold then wash jeans
Bedroom - make bed and put away clothes
Kitchen - finish dishes, put away linens
Craft room - put away new storage
Organizer - type up and send next 3
Christmas - sign 144 cards for Valleyview
Dinner - order pizza
Trip - make packing list
Muscle spasm - have John fix
Laundry - hang jeans and wash blacks
Garbage - gathered and outside
Cat - got John to clean litter

Not bad for a damaged being!

Setting alarm for 8:30!
I still have a couple things to do
Before leaving for Frankenmuth!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts