October 27

27-10-2018

A wet rainy morning
Only impaired me to stay in bed.

Btw! That accomplishes nothing.

Dressed, packed and ready to go
When John got home.
Chit chatted with him,
Then he headed for bed
And I headed for Fanshawe College.

Delivered everyone's "Stuff"
And said hi to almost everyone
As I knew almost everyone!

Heading home I stopped for lunch
And then the liquor store
Where candy cane mudslides
Have finally returned!
I bought 2 packs.

Home again!
It was time to get serious.
First pjs!
Then straighten the living room,
Clean the kitchen and empty dishwasher,
Fold some laundry,
Put away purchases from Sparta,
Clean up the front porch
And get to work on 20 wreath bows.

Hard work, 2 mudslides
5 hours and sore fingers
A huge pile of bows is sitting
In the middle of the room.
20 tonight and 20 tomorrow.

For now I need sleep
Which is currently evading me.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts