October 7th

07-10-2018

The day flew by!

9am mass
10am coffee at Valleyview
Noon dollar store to stock up
On storage bags etc
1pm pick up DVD set
2pm finally home

I set about putting away
All the purchases
And refilling some of the
Baking supplies I had bought.

I cleaned out the storage unit
For partying  supplies
And disposable plates etc
And refilled for the coming season.

We had veggie lasagna
For supper tonight
And while cleaning the kitchen
John and I started prepping
The Thanksgiving meal
For tomorrow afternoon.

All the gifts are wrapped
And packed ready to go.
I have packed a beautiful
Table setting with a fall theme
And place cards packed.

Guests popped by
With flowers and a sympathy card
For our recent loss of Shooter.
He was also enamoured
That I had been baking
And had samples!!!!

Before hitting the hay,
John and I finished cleaning
The whole kitchen,
Even the roasting pan and pots!

Dinner for tomorrow is prepped:

Roast beef in gravy - done
Mashed potatoes
Cream corn
Peas
Turnip - done
Brussel sprouts - done
Squash - done
Bread - sliced
Tarts - done
Jello
Dealcoholized wine - done

Easy morning tomorrow.
Maybe I'll sleep in too!

Good night from John Street

And Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I am thankful for all of my family
And friends and a wonderful life
I underappreciate so often.

Comments

Popular Posts