October 9th

09-10-2018

Good golly miss molly
But didn't today pass by
In the blink of an eye!

Let's see:

Up showered and dressed by 9:30am!
Yay me.
Changed into cooler clothes by 9:40.

Road trip! Screw chores.
Bought a groupon.

First stop Len's Mills
Where I found a couple gifts
And a salvage pc of upholstery fabric
To recover my drafting chair!

Stop 2 Old Navy
Found nothing and left.

Stop 3 Lindt
Used groupon and paid $2.37
For my 2 BAGS of choclate.

Stop 4 Costco
For meds meat and wrapping paper.

Stop 5 Arby's for lunch

Stop 6 Value Village
Where a few deals were found
And a brass tree bought

Stop 7 Heritage Gardens
Where I bought some wreaths
And a couple cute decorations.

Stop 8 Dollarama
Where I bought the makings
For a wreath I had an idea for.

Stop 9 Bank
Got money for John to buy
A new lawn mower
(Which he used immediately)

Stop 10 Home
Where I put away all the purchases
(and hid my new chocolate)
sat for 90 minute of relaxation,
Pulled out supper,
Chose a paint colour for friends
And packed up a craft

Stop 11 Valleyview
Where Dad and I created 24
Gift bags with roller stamps,
and gift tags which he signed,
For his nurses Christmas gifts
This coming season.

Stop 12 Home (again)
Where we had a late supper
And watched some tv.
I made a card event,
Loaded a dishwasher,
Folded and put away some laundry
And packed for LDO tomorrow.

Stop 13 Bed
John is off to work
My eyes are burning
And I am exhausted.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts