October 26

26-10-2018

What a wild day today was.

John was home by 9am!
I spent just over an hour
Printing my organizer binder
And packing it for Mom's.

Got John eating some breakfast
And I grabbed the flyers
As I headed out the door.

Coffee was loud but fun!
We all got our calendars rganized
And dates worked out!
Afterwards
We had a mini Christmas
Planning meeting and catch up.

Left there and drove someone home,
And upon arriving at mine
And unloading the car,
I was invited BACK out again.

Grabbed a quick sandwich,
A drink and headed out to wait
For my ride to Sparta.
I managed to trim a bush
By the door the front door
While I waited.

After much digging,
Through the "yard sale" items,
I found a bag of "Stuff"
And began the procedure
Of bartering the price!

Headed home,
Trying to work out how
To explain this bag of stuff
To John when he seen it!

And hahhahahahahha
that was nothing in comparison
To what I came home to!

I had a rather large donation
Delivered today of craft magazines,
AND
A large donation of scrapbook
Related items to auction off.

Happily,
The donator had sorted
almost everything before dropping it off
So I took photos and posted them.

A late supper of spaghetti
And back to work I went.
I bagged up the 30 candles
I made yesterday
And cleared up the mess.

We watched some tv,
And I did a load of dishes (by hand even)
While John got ready for work.

Hard to believe it's 10:30...
Feels like much later!

So,
I am heading to bed.
Everything else can wait until tomorrow.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts