October 12

12-10-2018

Friday.
I had a huge to do list.

The car was loaded
So I went and dropped everything
In Mom's garage,
Grabbed Tink and off we went.
TD banking
Gas in car
Flower for Mom
Banking at BMO
Off to Valleyview to meet Dad.

Bus to lynhurst
Walk to the condo
Coffee with the girls
French onion soup for lunch.

Got Dad downstairs
Watched Mom and Dad
Decorate their tree
(She won't be able to go down
Until end of Nov)
Then John arrived.

Shepherds pie dinner together (4)
I washed the days dishes
And John loaded Dad up.
I had a load of "Stuff" going to my house
And then we drove him back.
Also made a delivery at the home
For Dad's friend Tom.

Drove home
Happy that it was chilly enough
For ME to wear a jacket!
That made it 8pm.

Planned out our weekends
Which were in 2 different cities
And I headed up to bed,
Intent on reading a new book
Which I then found out
Was part of a series.

Oh well,
Exhausted anyway.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts