October 29

29-10-2018

Good night to a weird day.

Remicade at 9am this morning.
Loaded pictures to photolab,
Ready for next sale!

Dr's appointment next
(Same building)
And Xrays show no "more"
Damage to hips and spine,
But he can still feel a lump
On my lower Right side.
Ultrasound next.

On my way home I learned
Mom's surgery was put off
Because there was an emergency.
45 degree knees apparently
Don't classify there!
New date is Nov 20.

Met for lunch
And had some giggles.
Headed home because apparently
I looked exhausted.
My hand was pretty sore too.

John tucked me in at 2pm
And at 5pm,
I was rudely awakened by my alarm.

Off to quilting night,
This time though...
I was repairing clothing for 2
Young friends of mine
While watching the movie
Christopher Robin with the girls.
That all done,
I updated my phone calendar
And made a massive to do list.
Snacks and giggles too.

Home again,
I put away everything
(Getting good at this clean up stuff)
And immediately started supper.

That eaten,
I loaded the dishwasher and started that.
Threw a load of reds
Into the washer
And started typing the christmas
Organizer pages for this week.
Sent a few messages
And tidied up when I was done.

A hot shower, meds and pjs
And here I am!

Time for bed again.

Tomorrow's goal?
Cut that to do list in half!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts