Oct 4

04-10-2018

Where does the week go?
Up and out of here just after 9am
Because it is ALREADY thursday.
Time for coffee at Valleyview.

Had to go a bit early today
Because I had a Dr's appt.
We had a good laugh
And ate our donuts.

I left there
And headed for North London.
Right into the Dr's office
Where I learnt that
My bone density is still
Moderate to high damage
But holding not getting worse.

However,
After explaining that my hip
Gives out and I have constant
Lower back pain,
And after he did an examination,
He located a lump on my
Lower right back right away.

Job #1 was a series of hip
And back Xrays
Which I did on the way home.
Job #2 was to see if we have
Physio coverage
Which John is going to find out.

I did manage to pick up
A few wreath supplies I needed,
I also picked up some storage,
A couple auction items,
I even picked up some groceries
So we could have bbq'd hamburgers
And homemade mac salad.

Last job was to pop in
At a 31 house party,
Where I found a discontinued piece
To finish one of my sets!

Our house is still clean,
And dishwasher loaded.
I folded the laundry
And got John off to work too.

Tomorrow
Is coffee at Mom's
And tart baking as the first chores.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts