October 23

23-10-2018

Tuesday.

Big plans
Not much action.

Up and Dressed with good intentions.

I baked all morning,
Making birthday cupcakes.
Then I got the kitchen clean.
Packed cupcakes to travel
To the birthday quarterpalooza later.

Next off to have coffee
And deliver early Christmas gifts
To a friend I have not
Seen much of these past few months.

Home again,
Time to create a supper for John.
Morrocan, mustard
sausage rings with carrots on rice.
Carrot cake loaf
With cream cheese icing for dessert.

Once again
I got the kitchen clean,
Heard John getting up
So I made a pot of coffee.

Did a load of laundry,
Garbage gathered and recycling out.

Dinner at Braxtons,
Party at quarterpalooza,
Sundaes to finish the night.

Home again,
To do some banking
And pack for tomorrow.
I had a snack
And watched some tv.

Now it's time to get some zzzzz's.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts