October 24

24-10-2018

I was on the road by 10am.

Instead of LDO today,
I was on missions.

Job #1
Pick up as many mini black wreaths
As Heritage Gardens had left.

Job #2
Check in at Value Village
(Grapevine wreaths)
But instead
found a new Dean Koontz novel.

Job #3
This was "going" to be Len's Mills,
But instead I went around the corner
To check out the Goodwill outlet
Linda goes to...
I now understand why!!!

Job #4
Get John's vehicle to Hyundai's
For its oil change, winter tires
And apparently a brake inspection.

Job #5
A return to Michaels
And a great crafting find.

Job #6
A few items at dollarama.

Job #7
Pick up John's car

Job #8
Down to Wellington Rd
And hit their giant Dollar Tree.

Job #9
Home time 3:35pm

Job #10
First empty a trunk full
Of projects and put away.
Then straighten the kitchen
And make breading for
A pork chop and pasta supper.

Job #11
Organize 42 candle holders
For a fundraiser, which included
Hand tied bows and 7 decor ideas.

Now job #12

I want my bed.

I have coffee at Valleyview
With Dad at 10am,
But then I am home to work.
I have 30 ex large bows to make!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts