October 3

03-10-2018

It feels odd to be chilly.
I am usually the person
Sweating while everyone else
Is shivering in bulky sweaters.

I was very uninspired
To get out of bed this morning.
Just a lazy lazy girl.
But,
I got moving when I heard
John get home.
It's his bed when he gets home
From working nights.
Good thing I was ready
To get off this floor,
He came home growling.

Did some tidying,
Pulled out steaks for supper,
Pulled out crafting stuff,
And loaded the car.

LDO.
My plan was to finish
All 56 gift tags (finally)
And finish 120 Christmas cards
I have been making as well.
Success!!!
Bagged and ready when I need them.
Packed them up
And moved on to a catch-up list
From the Organized Christmas posts.

I have been posting but not executing,
Because all last week I was focused
On the big fundraiser.
Now it's time to play catch up.

List made,
I headed out to pick up a purchase,
Pay a couple bills at TD,
Which turned into a kerfluffle
About my authority on the accont.
Yeah, I have only been doing
THIS exact thing for 13 years,
At THIS bank
But today.... It was an issue.

Headed home
And put all my crafting away,
Then cut all the new ribbon,
That arrived for the 50 cent stuff
And put it away properly.
Helped a firend make her brain work
And solve a couple problems.

After getting a pick up ready,
John bbq'd some steak
And we had steak wraps
And Greek pasta salad for supper.

The night was spent
Watching tv and enjoying the fireplace
With a hot cup of tea.

Now I am in bed early.
I even have a scented candle!

Tomorrow is one of those days
That will be rush to get here,
Then rush to get there,
Then rush back.
I think they are the most
exhausting kinds of days.

So:
9:30-10:45 coffee at Valleyview
10:45-11:30 drive to N London
11:30 doctors appointment
Noon N Michaels
2:00 grocery trip
5:00 John's supper
5:45 pick up friend
6:00 pick up auction items
6:30 31 party

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts