july1

July 1st 2015


Happy Canada Day!!!


I apparently was too exhausted to get up this morning. 
Yeah,
although I woke up several times,
my body fell asleep almost as fast.
So I finally woke up fully
at 11:45am.
Showered, dressed and got downstairs
so I could hit this scrapbook mess again.

Judy was up and onto some chores.
Miss Bandit's cage was being cleaned 
and the kitchen was straightened up.

What a great kid.
She made us egg mcmuffins for brunch
and then it was back to work.
We finally got the last of the ribbon
measured, cut, elasticated
and sorted into their jars by colour.


After doing some research 
on how to store rhinestones and titles.
I was thrilled to find a binder system
I really liked and SURPRISE
I had everything I needed to do the job.

Aftera little bit of fooling around
I figured out the best way to accomplish it,
and although it took 4 NCIS episodes,
it got done!



Judy was off to work,
so I decided it was supper time 
and then attack a giant pile of alphabets.
All 3 styles filled one whole end of my sofa!
I was pretty sure my plan of storing them in 1 iris box
was NOT happening.
It took 2 hours,
but after a bunch of organizing etc
I ended up with 3 (three) iris boxes full
and 1 donation box.


So it was a day I watched 3 discs of NCIS,
but I managed
to organize a whole bunch of scrapbook stuff
that is hard to find user friendly 
accessible storage.

Even though I worked through a holiday DAY
I am happy with the results.

good night from John Street


  

Comments

Popular Posts