jul30

July 30th 2015

I woke up
to a bright, breezy, beautiful day.
Judy and I both spent most of the morning
doing some upstairs 
cleaning, laundry and organizing.


It was so nice to enjoy a bit of temperature
that is not puddle person enducing.

However I did NOT know
nor did I celebrate the fact that today is cheesecake day.
THAT was not a nice thing to find out
at 9pm!


I spent a few hours finishing chores
I could not accomplish in the heat of this week.

Finally 
all my inks have distressing pads velcroed 
to the bottom of the inks.


 AND
I also managed to get a promised floral hair arrangement
made for a friend whose Grandson 
is getting married this weekend.


I spent the evening alone,
keeping tabs on my ebay pre-order.
I did win in the end
and season 4 of Once Upon a Time
will be being shipped out on the release date.
YAYYAYYAYYAY



I am looking forward to tomorrow,
my cousins Teresa and Ken 
are popping by on their way to Windsor.
Although they won't be here for long
I am pretty excited about seeing them.


Tonight is ending,
not with the creamscicle shake I was expecting,
but it is a beautifully cool evening
for comfortable sleeping.

ALONE


in a Q size bed

in comfort.




Good night from John Street.



Comments

Popular Posts