july7

July 7th 2015

After 14 years,
We are finally on a vacation that has nothing to do with kids, disney or family. Just me and John some fishing, relaxing, sleeping and it is lovely.

John brought me Spicer's donuts for breakfast this morning!!! Delicious! A stawberry whip cream concoction!

Not too much to report today, John and Brian got out in the boat but the water was pretty rough, so the hung around watching movies all afternoon. I managed to get the albums caught up to 1967, but was not feeling great and slept from 1 to 6pm!! I was barely awake enough to make the curry chicken dinner (thank goodness for crock pots), and made a fresh cucumber, onion and tomato salad with creamy mustard and vidalia onion dressing. Must have been good as everyone had 2 servings.

Tonight we got a bonfire going!!!!! We had brought giant marshmallows and got to roast them. Yummmmmm! John and I hiked down to the beach ing the misty rain and got some photos.

We spent a lovely evening with a smokey bonfire that kept the bugs away, so I could stay out there.

But now, flaky pastry in hand, I am done for the day.

Good night from Port Bruce.

Comments

Popular Posts