july28

July 28th 2015

Another hot day!

An early day 
 because Judy woke me to ask about the truck.


Even Shooter and bunny bunny  
are feeling the heat!
The house is nice and cool for them,
and about 4pm...
everyone gets a chance to go out 
and play in the shaded grass areas.


On the way to technique tuesday
in Kilworth we seen a lot of melting 
people, vehicles and animals  
amongst the roadwork that is everywhere.
The card technique was actually a new tool,
rather than a technique.
It was lovely and cool in there.
I didn't want to face the heat when it was time to leave.


I came home to hide in my a/c tv room.
I had a nap,
ordered season 4 of Once Upon a Time,
munched on some leftovers
and watched some 70's show.

Judy brought her friends home
and are currently packing up
for their trip to Canada's Wonderland tomorrow.
I assume I will be kicked upstairs soon 
so they can get some sleep.


Good night from John Street






Comments

Popular Posts