july9

July 9th 2015

Although we woke up to rain this morning, we still made the best of our last day at the cottage. Everyone slept in and we had a big bacon, egg and homemade hashbrown breakfast.

Some fun conversation around the table and truck packing, and then it was time to write a thank you note and take off.

We took a scenic route home and after a quick 1\2 hour at home, we had the truck unpacked and 80% of it put away.

Judy looked through the 90 years I scrapbooked this week and we found a couple errors. A quick fix and it was all good.

Nap time. My body must have really liked napping this week because it demanded one with a giant headache at 4pm. After a 1 hour nap I felt much better.

John spent some time working on his project tractor in the garage all afternoon, while I relaxed watching some NCIS.

John made a fabulous spaghetti dinner tonight complete with garlic bread. We both seem very relaxed but agreed a whole week would have been perfect.

Apparently Judy and John are going fishing in the morning, so I have the whole house to myself.

Good night from John Street again!


Comments

Popular Posts