july23

July 23rd 2015

I thought I was in trouble this morning
I just couldn't wake up!


Happy day, 
Judy got all tied up doing something
and DID NOT get very far ahead of me.

Together we knocked 
chore after chore
off that darn to-do list.



There really are only 2 of us,
so although the list 
can become long
we can only do what we can do.
Our own expectations
are usually the problem!


SO 
at 3pm,
we got set up in the living room
to attack a job we have both been avoiding.
For months now I have been tying to 
downsize and organize my scrapbooking stock.
Today the big job of kits
was the job.


We started with ice cream on a stick.
Judy took the first part of the job checking the kits
for what was missing,
and I repacked the kits into new bags.

We took several breaks!!
BUT by 8pm


We were done!
The kits were even sorted
to make hanging them tomorrow.

The big thing was that I accomplished all my jobs
in time to get ice cream!
That 9pm cut off got me yesterday
but not today!

I was happily enjoying a frosty at 8:45.


I cannot believe that tomorrow I will be able to say
"........."
nope not going to spoil it.
You'll have to check in tomorrow to find out what I want to say.


Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts