july10

July 10 2015

My (I thought) last day of vacation
began with John and Judy 
taking off to do some fishing.
SO I slept in!

I spent some time when I woke up
straightening our room
putting away the last of the items from the cottage.
I did some more straightening downstairs
and organized a small amount
of the scrapbook equipment I had taken.

I watched a bit of NCIS
and relaxed on this lazy friday afternoon.
About two o'clock I couldn't take the tooth pain anymore.
I headed for tylenol and a nap.


This is going to be a long month.
I did have the dental xrays 
the day before my Remicade infusion.
That means I have to wait
5 weeks before they can touch me.
No immune system = no dental work.
The nap helped.

I found out John gets an extra day
for his holidays.
The boss isn't sending him out until sunday night now.
Judy headed off to work
and John crossed the road to help fix Ron's boat motor.

I spent the rest of the day 
resting and watching NCIS season two.
I also found out that the laptop
is probably shot.
So I spent an hour setting up the desktop
so I can still stay in touch with everyone.

When Judy got home at 10pm, 
the pizza delivery was here.
I love online ordering that GIVES you 
the current coupons AND lets you pick
the time of delivery.

Everyone was surprised 
to see their own pizza 
with their favourite toppings arrive.

We all watched the last episode of season 2 of NCIS
and then it was time for everyone
to head to bed.

It was an absolutely beautiful day outside.
Hoping for another just like it tomorrow.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts