july18

July 18th 2015

I had some warning about today....
so I hermitized in the cool tv room.
I stayed sheltered in this room
quickly leaving only to pee and to grab munchies.
I organized 100 packets of photos
by event or year eliminating 4 albums.



My whole day was pretty comfy.
At about 3:30 John went up showered and laid down,
so I laid down on the sofa to rest
before we were off to London 
and my nephew's birthday party.

The restaurant was nice, food was adequate
but no matter what else
I got to spend 1 whole hour 
with my great nephew Noah
coloring pictures.


We didn't get to stay for cake
but i got to see Chris open the envelope of photos
I gave him.
His sons look sooooooo much like him.

When we got home,
I retreated to my tv room where it was cool
John packed up to head out
and Judy got some new tiles down in the back room.

Tomorrow is another hot day.....

Where will I hide tomorrow?

Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts