july16

July 16th 2015

I am so beyond behind,

Tomorrow is going to be a super accomplishing day.

I can feel it.

I really want to get so much done 
that I am not breaking the list down properly.

I did get some chores done
that have been on the list for quite a while now
and I did have some company today that 
I was not expecting,
so some normal delays occured.

I am leaving the jobs too big and vague I realized.
Clear a table is a big job.
However...
if I break that down to file pictures by date,
photograph items for sale,
make file folder for packing sheets
etc.
I may have a prayer of actually accomplishing my goal!

So,
Judy works all day tomorrow.
I want to surprise her
with a normal dining room by 5pm.

Any chat challengers will be most welcome
to help push me through to my goal.

Wish me luck!

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts