july2

July 2nd 2015

Another busy day cleaning up years and years
of lazy scrapbooking mess making.
I am organized,
but when it comes to my scrapbooking stash,
its hard to get rid of anything.


Who says hoarding memorabilia
doesn't eventually pay off????
I have 2 long tables going right now.
1 I have reserved for photos, photo cds and negatives
and memorabilia.
I think when I first started scrapbooking
it was more about the photos.
Now it is about the story AND the photo.


So, much to the chagrin of my family,
after any outing or event that pictures were taken,
a ziploc bag is filled with receipts,
momentos, flyers, business cards, menus
or whatever else I have gathered up.
In the case of a birthday,
the cards and used gift cards can end up there too.

Today I found a Forever 21 gift card mixed in with stuff!
$25 still on it.


Considering this has been a week long project,
I am very critical of how much I have.
Although neatly tucked away,
I have WAY too much.
So 
I am purging as I go,
making some necessary changes to the way I store items,
and how much I am allowed to keep.
4 boxes of ribbon is too much.

I was slower today than usual,
and it is an early night here,
as tomorrow, 
Judy and I are on a mission
to shop Masonville mall.


WE haven't done much planning for this trip,
just heading out in the morning and hoping to be back by 6.

So...

Good night from John Street





Comments

Popular Posts