july8

July 8th 2015

I can't believe my little vacation is almost over!
I have had such a relaxing few days I wish it was longer. I slept in this morning, made a start at organizing the 1970's photos, and had some lunch before retiring for a nap!

When I woke up, the boys had returned from a fun but unsuccessful fishing trip. The had caught enough for dinner tonight, but none for the freezer.

Thankfully, John sat with me and helped organize the rest of the photos. By suppertime I had managed to get all photos up to 1970 in the albums.

Dinner tonight was made by the boysm We had catfish, perch and garlic shrimp with roasted potatoes and kale salad. Everyone had seconds again tonight. (we must be a bunch of pretty good cooks)

We headed outside for a small bonfire and roasted some more large marshmallows. Then it was off to the lake. I even did some shore casting!

Back to the cottage and now, at midnight I am happy to report that all photos up to 1990 are in their albums, in order ( to the best of my ability).

I am now headed off to bed.
My last night of vacation.
Would do this again in a heartbeat.

Good night from Port. Bruce.

Comments

Popular Posts