jul29

July 29th 2015

I think I live in the wrong part of the world.
My body is not meant to be so uncomfortable 
for sooooo long.


Coffee wednesday was quite nice,
thanks to Char and Connie for stopping by.

After an ice cold shower,
and locating clothes I would not melt in,
I headed off for Woodstock 
to have lunch with John.
Thank goodness by truck has a/c!!!
A stop at WalMart for some stuff he needed,
and I was headed to London by 4pm again.

I did stop at Value Village
and incidentally I found:
1) a stainless steel coffee maker with carafe $9
2) a toaster oven $8
and
3) a vehicle vacuum $4
for John's truck.
I also found some CRICUT cartridges $6ea!!


Feeling pretty proud of myself,
I headed to St Thomas
under skies threatening to burst with rain.
Yeah, that was hours ago and nothing yet!!!!

It did cool off a bit though,
so for the first time this week 
I actually cooked myself a meal.
I love raviolli.

So back to the topic of comfort:
We have apparently had THIS technology 


for years!
Why oh why 
have I never seen one!
I would live in it!

Well,
I am giving up the hope 
that I will be playing in puddles tonight.
I certainly am not waiting for Judy and the girls
to get back from their day trip to 
CANADA'S WONDERLAND today.
I hope they had a good time though.

Tomorrow is another day.
Hopefully not quite as hot.

Good night from John Street. 



Comments

Popular Posts