july6

July 6th 2015

An early morning (almost ugly o'clock)
But for a good reason!!!!
It was vacation day!
So by the time I got everything done upstairs,
Good old hubby had finished packing the truck.

On the road by 9:45am
And arrived to a very nice little cottage
Walking distance from the beach.

It is a lovely place and the owners came
And checked in to make sure we were ok
And that we found everything.

I managed to do a 1929 London airport album
Before dinner!
Caroline made dinner tonight,
Chilli and fries! We all went back for seconds.

I spent the evening putting john's grandmother's photos
From 1902 to 1949 in order and in an album.

Tomorrow,
My night to make dinner
And I am hoping to get the 1960's and 70's
Organized enough for albums.

Good night from Port Bruce!

Comments

Popular Posts