March 14th 2020

NATIONAL POTATO CHIP DAY. National Potato Chip Day on March 14th celebrates America's #1 snack food. Millions will enjoy their favorite chip this holiday.

I celebrated today
With an odd craving for chips and dip.

I was up at 7 to head for 
For a pick up on Wellington Road.
Back home before 8:30,
Contemplated
Then crawled back into bed.

Up again
I was fired up to reclaim
My home!!!!!!!!

There were totes flying, 
Boxes being broke down,
Door prizes being packed up,
Floors being swept,
Dishes being washed,
Cards being sorted,
Furniture being put back,
Bbqs and smokers being cleaned,
Laundry being washed...
And by 5pm.....

My house is looking good.

John made spaghetti and meat sauce
While we watched a movie.

EVERYTHING I know is being canceled.
Crops
Visits with Dad
Volunteering
Event outings

John is threatening
To build me a bubble!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts