March 22nd 2020

National Goof Off Day is observed
annually on March 22.
Our research indicates
that this day is also known
as International Goof Off Day.
It is a day to relax, enjoy and goof off.

I may have celebrated the day
inadvertently.
I had big plans to accomplish
but really only  went at it
half heartedly

I did manage to visit Dad
(through the window)
It was freezing!
Home again I got to work 
on the online cupcake challenge.

I made mine
but sadly my sheep were not puffy
they looked more like
zz top sheep.

After a little break I attacked
making a big sunday supper.
Bacon wrapped turkey breast,
fresh carrots in maple,
peas, cream corn, turnip.
stuffing, heated rolls
and mashed potatoes and gravy.

Leftovers made a big shepherds pie
for later this week.

All I can think about now is sleep.
I want to go to bed 
but its only 8:30pm!

I am off to find some pjs,
a tea before bed
and then my bed.

Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts