March 24th 2020

Robert Gordon Mackie (born March 24, 1939 is an American fashion designer and costumer, best known for his dressing of entertainment icons such as Joan Rivers, Cher, RuPaul, Barbara Eden, Bette Midler, Diana Ross, Judy Garland, Marlene Dietrich, Liza Minnelli, Tina Turner, Elton John, Ann-Margret, Carol Burnett, Marie Osmond, Diahann Carroll, Lola Falana, Carol Channing and Mitzi Gaynor. He was the costume designer for Carol Burnett on The Carol Burnett Show during its entire 11-year run and designed the costumes for its spinoff, Mama's Family, and for the 1993 television adaptation of Gypsy.

Today I woke up 
And just felt "duhhhhh" .

I sat in pjs
For the whole first hour,
Actually too lazy to get dressed.
But I did.

1 Apple cider later
I was off to "visit dad"
Through the glass again.

I made a visual visit from my car
To a couple friends.
Went and finally got some tp!
Then yelled at by an obnoxious woman
Who apparently thought 
I was trying to cut in line!
Even though I was no where near her...
I left her in line and self checked out
Before she even got to the cash.

It was time for home
And away from stupid people.

I had some peanut butter toast
And headed for my scrapbook room.
Layout challenges today
We're about colour
And for some reason
We're taking me forever to do!

Shepherd's pie for supper
And back to it.
At 10pm I cleaned up
And walked away from a layout
That was frustrating me.

John is off to work
And I am off to sleep...

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts