March 3rd 2020

National I Want You to be Happy Day on March 3rd encourages us to do something that makes others happy. It also asks us to see others’ happiness from their point of view.  Putting a smile on someone’s face tends to put one on ours, too.
Genuine happiness takes effort. While we’re not individually responsible for other’s happiness, we do play a role in spreading joy and good cheer. One way to do that is to see happiness from another person’s perspective. Happiness doesn’t fit a mold. Everything from being a morning person or a night owl, a favorite season and seafood can make or break a person’s general idea of happiness. A person’s overall journey through life gives them a unique outlook on happiness, too.
Being happy may merely be about quality, not quantity.

Big plans in my head,
serious execution problems!
I was working on my list,
when my alarm went off 
for me to go to Valleyview for book cart.
ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH I forgot.
Packed up 
and off to Valleyview
where I refilled the gift shop
then looked for Dad on the way to the "library"
without any luck.
My job was to get a new puzzle set up.
The new one was a bit tricky so 
my plan was to get the border together.
The girls headed off for lunch
after we were done
and I headed for some groceries
to start prepping for this weekend.
The powers that be
have now got me and my partner
working on a food handling certificate
needed to be completed this week!
yeah amongst everything else.
So I finished half today
and will complete and take the exam tomorrow.
I did get out to quarter auction
but won NOTHING!
Home again I am tired.
I was planning on finishing this course but 
its looking more like bedtime
not school time,

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts