March 2nd 2020


Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”





March 2 is the birthday of Theodore Seuss Geisel, an American author who, under the pen name Dr. Seuss. He wrote and illustrated some of the world's most iconic children's books. His sales eventually topped 600 million. Geisel's first book "And to think that I saw it on Mulberry Street" came in 1937. "Green Eggs and Ham", "Horton hears a Who" and "the cat in the hat" would soon follow. Geisel died of oral cancer on September 24, 1991, at his home in La Jolla, California, at the age of 87. He was cremated and his ashes were scattered. On December 1 1995, four years after his death, San Diego's University Library Building was renamed Geisel Library in honor of Geisel for the generous contributions that they made to the library and their devotion to improving literacy. 
Today I managed to:
clean up and wash all xl items from weekend crop.
I cleaned up from birthday party,
we repaired urns,
packed up leftover treats,




signed cards and mailed them,
went out and did 3 pick ups,
paid for this weekend's hall
then arranged the hall for may,
paid hydro,
did 2pnt banking,
came home to eat lunch
wrote up new grocery lists for crop,
messaged all vendors
made a big pork chop dinner for the 2 of us,
cleared the dining room table off,
washed all the dinner dishes
and have a nice clean kitchen again
Washed bed sheets and hung to dry
NOW I want pjs and a dumb no thinking tv show!!!!!

I am what I am! That’s a great thing to be! If I say so my self, Happy Birthday to me!



Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts