March 18th 2020

March 18 is the 77th day of the year (78th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. 288 days remain until the end of the year.

I spent the day
Working on online events and posts.
I did not even get dressed
Until almost 4pm!
I was so engrossed with 
What I was doing,
Then suddenly John was up!

We had Mexican rice,
Pickled jalapenos and burritos f
For supper tonight.
A favourite around here.

A rainy evening so I am glad
John drove mom to and from
Her night out cross stitching.

Tomorrow
I have one outside errand after
Visiting Dad through the glass
While he is in lockdown at Valleyview.

I went through stock items 
For basic baking or cooking
And "need" a few items
Just in case the lockdown 
Is extended, as I would
Be among the first to be quarantined.

I am not worried really 
But better safe than sorry.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts