March 6th 2020

Today is employee appreciation day.
And as one of 2 partners
With no employees...
I appreciate me.
I appreciate how hard I work
And the dedication I show.

Now enough nonsense.

I worked hard today!
Over 6 hours of gift wrapping!!!
Organizing, matching etc.

Then onto 6 matter centerpieces
That turned out fantastic
And finished with a stuffed
White rabbit prop.

Packed 3 vehicles
To be delivered to the hall.
One - food
One - door prizes
One - stuff like plates etc

By 10:30 we had 
-moved the tables around
-set up vendor areas and class tables
-organized the kitchen
-set up the candy bar
-set up the photo booth
-set up the coffee station
- got garbage cans organized
-put away all excess chairs
-moved all raffle items to area

I stopped and grabbed a sub.

Home again
I had a bunch of small jobs,
Cheese to grate
And pasta to cook.

Now,
I am packed to head out
For 8am to set up.
It will be a weekend with a brace.
My ankle is aching tonight.

Setting alarm
And will be asleep momentarily!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts