SEPTEMBER 10

September 10th 2017

What a day.....
it started early and me too tired,
and ended way later than intended.

Morning breakfast at Valleyview,
and a quick visit before Mom's guest
left for home again.

Everyone headed home,
to re-meet at 2:45.

John played with his new electronics,
while I did some chore catch up,
as it has been busy around here
since last TUESDAY!

Quickly got redressed
and got Dad all loaded into the van
and headed for St Peter's Cathedral
in London for the special mass.

The Cathedral is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!
The mass was said for long term marriages,
so for our 26 years and Dad and Mom's 55.
They even sounded the bells
like hey do at Royal weddings!
A quick reception
and the 4 of us headed over to the poutinerie
on Richmond right across the street.

John complained the whole time,
but everyone else enjoyed the huge portions.

We got loaded up and an exhausted 4
headed back to St Thomas.
Sent Dad back, 
Mom to the condo,
John and I were going to crash,
when VERY NICE FRIENDS
dropped off a shelving unit that did not
fit into my little car.
A short visit and I was about to crash
when Judy showed up for a short visit.

Finally in bed by 9:30
I popped some meds and slept
with only brief pee breaks until 9am.

At that time I popped more meds

and slept till now 11am.
Time to start another day.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts