SEPTEMBER 22

September 22nd 2017

Well I usually complain
about ugly o'clock,
I am usually complaining
as it wasn't my choice.

I woke at 4:30am,
and decided it was cool
and I was awake...
it made sense to get some stuff done.

I got quite a bit done by 7am,
when I went and took a nap.

Up again at 10am.
I did a few more chores
and then set up my new printer.

I spent the next 8 hours
printing copies of the Christmas planner.
I had some orders for copies.
My book is completely together now.
It looks good, very fun-ctional
and comprehensive.

I did some chauffeuring of Mom
so she could go to a supper date
with Dad at Swiss Chalet.

It's Friday, so John and I 
ordered pizza for supper.

Now its time for bed.
I can hope for cooler tomorrow
but I seen the forecast...... ugh

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts