SEPTEMBER 2

September 2nd 2017

Woke with a headache,
so I had a little nap.

At 10am I felt better
and started my list and to do list
and chore list and party list.
Yup it was going to be a busy day.

I started out delivering 
the cake decorations,
picking up the coffee urn
and buying beer.

Home again,
I spent the early afternoon 
cooking and packing food
for tomorrow.

By 3pm,
John was awake.
So we headed over to Mom's
while she was at VV
to finish her to do list
of food prep and car packing
so she could rest tonight.

A quick trip for last minute items
at Dollar Tree before we .
headed to Union Burger
to grab supper for John.
Home by 7pm,
I got busy with my printer.

I had signs and water bottle labels 
to make for the party tomorrow.

I made quick work of making
9 small table centerpieces
for the reception in the afternoon.
There are candles for the evening 
part of the party.

It is only 10pm,
but I am exhausted
and have a rather busy day ahead.

Just going to lie down
and make a good plan to keep my day
under control tomorrow,
so I get to enjoy it too!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts