SEPTEMBER 27

September 27th 2017

Hello from the end of September.

Where did this month melt off to????

LDO morning.
Picked up Mom
and got to work on a project
as soon as I go myself set up.

Lots of chatter, and giggles.
Got Mom off to her Dr's appointment
(thanks John)
and I went and picked her up.
Many plans were considered.

We finally all took our leave,
after getting the room back in order.

Finally home,
I got supper made for the two of us,
vegetable lasagna, stuffed chicken
and cheesy bread.
Judy came and got her mail
and John finally got up just before 6.

I asked,
and surprisingly John was interested
in popping into London.
He left me at the Additionelle Plaza
while he headed to the music store.
UNFORTUNATELY
the Lindt store closes at 7pm.... booooo
I did find a lovely pair of pants
at Additionelle for 50%
off the last reduced price.

We came home and had streudel
then John had a nap.

I am loving the sudden change in weather
we finally received today!
I am so excited about being able
to get stuff done again!

I am hoping for some accomplishment 
after my visit with Dad tomorrow.
Our house needs some help!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts