SEPTEMBER 26

September 26th 2017

AM sucks....
especially when you wake up
feeling less than get up ready.
I flopped back down 
and slept until 10am.

Got dressed in my "work"
around the house clothes...
when I got an offer to co-pilot
a mission to London.

It involved an a/c ride,
a/c'd stores,
shopping
and the possibility of lunch out.

I ran and got changed.
Fun times!
We headed for Len's Mills,
then Michaels,
then Dollarama
and finally crazy fries at Fast Eddies.

FUN FUN FUN
but hot hot hot.

I got home and started falling asleep
and John sent me to bed
in our a/c'd bedroom
while he cleaned up!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up at 5:30and was very unsure
if I would go to quilt class.
John thinks I got a bit
of heat exhaustion I have not quite
pulled out of yet... 
I popped some Tylenol
and headed for class.

Fun night.
All of us agreed it was just too hot
to think about working hard.
So, we all worked on small jobs.

Home again,
I am heading back to the a/c
in hopes of a good nights sleep.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts