SEPTEMBER 14

September 14th 2017

Woke up with my 9am alarm,
which I shut down 
and almost fell asleep again,
but instead I dragged myself
out of bed and threw myself
into the shower.

Then my phone was buzzing
and I decided I might as well get going.
Helped one friend with 
a big party planning,
while driving to coffee with another.

A muffin and frozen lemonade later,
I headed out to get
those Thursday chores done.

Banking,
gas,
car wash
and donuts with Dad.

That's when I learnt
Dad was going back to Valleyview.
I argued, explained and fought
with the doctor but lost.

I spent the afternoon
having a minor Crohn's attack,
but continued getting chores done.

I cut up my 10 spools of ribbon,
into 2.5' lengths for the new stock
in my 50 cent items.

My chores today also included,
cleaning the living room
and dining room.
That all complete,
I made some pork stir fry
and got the kitchen clean too,
while John mowed the lawn.

Mom stopped by
and dropped off the turkey
for Thanksgiving
to put in the freezer.

I managed to book a few more events,
and left my feet up for the evening.

Now I am heading to bed.
I have a very busy day tomorrow,
starting with an appointment
at Victoria Hospital,
and finally finishing up
the last organizing job
at my friend's apartment.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts