SEPTEMBER 29

September 29th 2017

Was not feeling like I was
accomplishing much this morning.

Once I took a good look 
at what I DID accomplish,
lets just say even I am exhausted
just reading it!

Was in bed on time last night,
and just laid there.... which is frustrating.
So I got back up,
reorganized the cords behind the tv,
started a load of sheets in the washer
and loaded the dishwasher.
Grabbed some Doritos and coke
and went back to bed
to watch a few episodes of Broke Girls.
Finally fell asleep about 1am.

Got up this morning by 9am
and tried staying in pjs
instead of getting dressed this morning.....
I made my bed, straightened the bedroom,
started a load of towels,
reloaded the dishwasher,
cleared the dining room table
of all the displaced items
and realized Nope, 
pjs do not inspire me to work harder at all.

I was planning on being a machine.

I tortoised through the heat wave...
I need to bunny-up

Washed a second load of towels
(cause I am going to use moms dryer. 
while I am chauffeuring her about...)

The armoire is empty
and I am slowly getting all the items
from inside washed, donated or stored.

I tried to save time
and had John chauffeur Mom to Valleyview
one way in exchange for breakfast.....
it woulda been faster to do it myself!
I made pancakes, peameal bacon, eggs
hashbrowns and green tea.

Next I ran off to get dressed
(shoulda done that first!)
towels are in the car ready to go,
breakfast all eaten and hubby fed.
Mom called... time to go get her.



After I picked her up,
we got the towels in the dryer,
we left Tink with John, 
and hit the liquor store!
I was driving so while she was in Freshco
I straightened out my car.
Next we were off to Superstore,

then Giant Tiger.

A quick pit stop to put her groceries away,
and we were back on the road.

Hollandia factory for cookies
with a pit stop in Komoka
to show her the new chocolatier! YUM

We grabbed the 402 back to London

to avoid te construction in Delaware,
and hit the Lindt sale.

So excited to say the sale was awesome
and the new gingerbread chocolate 
was worth going!
Then we went over to No Frills

where I found decent size pumpkins
for 97 cents each...... I have 5 now,

and then off to Gwens for dinner.

Yummy supper and lots of chatter.
A fun night.
Gwen even helped Mom decorate
her planner binder!

Drove Mom home 
and got her settled by 10pm.
I grabbed my now fluffy towels
AND REMEMBERED all by myself
to clean the lint trap!

I got the car emptied
and seen John just before
he needed to leave for work.

Tinker is sleeping over tonight.
Another big day planned for tomorrow.

That includes picking up Moms glasses!
Fingers crossed they are strong enough
and she can drive again
until they can permanently fix her eyes
with the cataract surgery.

I am on Mom duty tomorrow
from 11-2
and then at a "turkey shoot" after that.
Looking forward to a nice quiet
Saturday night making chili.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts