SEPTEMBER 28

September 28th 2017

Thursday.
It's always a really busy day,
and today was no exception.

Went to have donuts with Dad
and we started one of his
homemade Christmas gifts today.
We ate and visited.

Headed to Mom's 
to deliver a maple donut (her favourite)
and ended up visiting for a bit too.

Off to the bank
and then a little shopping.
Once I got home,
I was invited out
for a last planning meeting
and lunch too!

I headed towards Hollandia
for a cookie pick up,
but IT TOOK AN HOUR
to drive from my house to Mt Brydges!!!!
Stupid construction and when I got there
it was already closed. GRRRRRR

Ended up finding a new chocolate store
when I stopped at the Gingerbread Haus.
YAY and yummmmmmy.
Bought John some homemade soup
and a treat platter.

When I finally got home,
I made a lovely fall arrangement,
I organized AND labeled
my four card boxes,
and I got my gift wrapping station
all emptied and cleaned and placed
for the coming holiday season!
A little early but it still counts
as a great big checkmark
on my to do list.

Tomorrow I am going to clean
the kitchen armoire
and possibly remove it completely!
I am also going to clean off
the dining room table
of all the displaced items.
I do have to chauffeur Mom
to see Dad and to London for supper.
Naturally they can't happen
all in the afternoon!
It is all spaced around the day.

Now I am off
to start tomorrows chores early
and change the sheets on my bed!
With the goal being:
I do it all before my 10pm bed time.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts