SEPTEMBER 19

September 19th 2017

Woke up in good spirits this morning
before the 9am alarm.

Todays chores: back room and bathroom
so I made quick work of:
finding something to wear
making the bed
folding the laundry
and then cleaning.
I had been hired for the day
at a basement sweatshop
here in town.

A quick stop to grab java
for the unrelenting boss woman,
and arrived ON TIME
for a 10am start.

A grueling 5 hours later
I was released from my work
and headed over to see how 
the work on pinecones was doing!

Finally home,
I grabbed some early supper
and a quick visit with an overtired
grumpy truck driving hubby,
and I was back out the door
to my quilting class.

We arrived ON TIME
and I got straight to work
printing my 13 squares.
The rest of the class
were still tracing theirs.
I am ready to paint.

Fun night, lots of silly.
We ended with sundaes at McDonalds,
and home by 9:30pm.

I brought a new project (craft)
home tonight and John just now
brought them in from the garage
with the holes drilled
as I had asked! YAY
I can get to work on those asap.

Tomorrow is the first day 
of the LDO'ers Christmas planning.
It is a multi week planner 
that covers everything we all do
but spaced out over all the following
weeks until the big day,
and includes Thanksgiving and Halloween.

We understand it is early,
but a lot of the first weeks 
is questions and setting up systems.

It is an exciting time.

But alas.... I need to move 
or I will miss my 10pm bedtime.



Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts