SEPTEMBER 8

September 8th 2017

Ok early start to  today
as I was awake by 8am!
Ugly o'clock in my world.

I got to my chore list,
and was doing well until 10:30.

That was when I got to The Source
where I finally located
a new Blackberry...
my screen was smashed.

That ended up taking until 12:30!

Headed home,
grabbed a snack
and back out to pick everyone up
to sign up for our fall craft classes.

I am registered
in the butterfly quilt square class.

Home again with a massive headache,
I sat still for a while
and took some meds for the pain.

John got up 
and we headed back to The Source,
because there was a tablet for John
on sale and I wanted him to see it.

HE ended up with a new phone
and the tablet!

We ate a late snacky-type supper
and now I am rushing to stick to my
bed by 10pm!!!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts