SEPTEMBER 23

September 23rd 2017

Hello 4:30am (again).
I had to let the dog out,
so I stayed up and did some chores.

Happy that after about an hour,
I fell back asleep again
until 8am when the alarm went off.
Time to shower
and then do the few chores
I missed this week 
with all the heat we had.

I was ready in plenty of time
for my passenger to arrive.
LOL we arrived when we thought
the store opened, BUT,
wrong time, so we had
a mini skull session about 
an upcoming party she is having.

Notes all done,
Penningtons finally opened the doors.
We grabbed a cart
and went straight to work
finding shirts for her to try on.
Quick work of trying them on
and weeded out 
the most unflattering ones.
All in 20 minutes.
Her items looked amazing
and will look great with items
that we found a couple months ago.

I picked out a bunch of items to try,
and only turned out 1 item!!!!!
So thrilled with a few new pieces.

Back to St Thomas,
I dropped off my car and got Johns.
I picked up Mom
and chauffeured her to Valleyview.
I left her to visit
and I headed out to gas up John's car
and waited forever in the line
to get it washed.

Back home to switch cars
and then back to get my car washed.
Picked Mom up and got her back home,
then off to Shoppers for pop.

A pit stop at Giant Tiger
was short lived when my Crohns
attacked me without warning.
Surprise attack.

I headed home.
So I spent the afternoon 
doing all the little jobs
I have been putting off
or avoiding all together.

I even managed to get
our front step all decorated for fall.

We bbq'd hot dogs for supper
and relaxed but I am still a little
under the weather...
mostly heat I am sure.
So bed early for me.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts