SEPTEMBER 6

September 6th 2017

My day off.

According to my new plan,
Wednesday is my day off.
I have LDO during the day
if I choose to go,
and the rest of the day is mine.

As it happens,
LDO was packed today!
I managed to help Mom
finish her last quilt square.
I had not made plans for tonight
and did nothing outrageously exciting.
I fixed up our front door urns
dealt with some leftovers,
and did a load of laundry
before I went and dealt with a wild rose bush.
I even ended up
doing a little housework!

But...
I have realized that my day off
is mine to CHOOSE not to do
any chores or things on.

Tomorrow is Thursday.
Donuts with Dad,
help with chores at Mom's,
pick pine cones,
clean living room and dining room,
and paint my toes day!

I was startled when John
actually went up and did his own
Wednesday chore!
He must be going to try to help
make this new system a success.

I am hoping with this
being a short work week for John,
we MAY accomplish
a big project finish this weekend.

Not the one I want to,
but at least it will be
a step in the right direction.

I am calling it an early night.
Rather tired today.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts