SEPTEMBER 21 Part 1

A PRE Blog Blog.

Up before the alarm today (again).
Did some cursory chores,
and headed out the door
before it got up to the predicted
36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick run through the drive thru
and was soon at Valleyview,
sporting frozen lemonades and donuts.
After finally locating him,
we chatted for a bit,
discussed some homemade stuff
we were making for Christmas
and munched on our goodies.

Dad took off to take a spin
around the building again,
and I headed to do some banking.
Then a trip to Staples.

I love my HP printers.
ALL of my printers have been HP.
I have a 3 in one that needed
a new ink cart so I could do 
A LOT of printing in the next couple days.

A reg cart was $26 an xl cart was $68.
(200 prints or 600 prints)
I would save about $10
if the page count was accurate.
that makes it about 10 cents a page roughly.

So I went over to the photo copy area
and found out that to use their machines
it still would cost 10 cents a page.
BUT
I found a laser copier (HP)
that was $89 and had a 700 sheet cartridge
already inside it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonus the additional toner cartridges
for it was on sale too!!!!!!!!!!!

I now own a new printer.

I can print for about 5 cents a sheet now.

Off to Dollar Tree, then Dollarama
with no luck finding printer paper 
with decorative edging...
Need a trip to Lens Mills I guess.



Epic fail on staying at McD's
with their free wifi and free coke refills,
so I could get the rest of this planner typed!
But I did run into a little miss who asked
where my little dog was!
and I did get some computer organization
done, before Mom arrived
to announce she now needs a chauffeur
as they pulled her licence!
They are going to try new glasses,
but she needs cataract surgery asap.

Then another friend stopped by to chat.
Drove mom to order new glasses,
picked up a random item at Dollar store
and headed home.

Going to head to London
in a bit to pick up a couple items for the printer
and a couple items from Michaels
that Dad asked for.

My life is buckets of sunshine some days.


Later taters.....

Comments

Popular Posts