SEPTEMBER 11

September 11th 2017

A late start
but sticking to my new plan of attack 
to get chores done around the house.

I already have 
bed making and laundry under control
and a habit now.

With the busy schedule last week,
I made no advances on chores
that only get done once in a while,
so that's my hope for this week.
I also have to add in 
homemade gifts for Christmas,
Thanksgiving and Halloween stuff,
holiday cookie making and shopping
etc etc etc.

So today was busy
  • a basement wall built
  • bedroom cleaned
  • mini grocery trip made (pet foods)
  • 2 loads of laundry washed and hung
  • gas in John's car
  • John's phone finally working (2hours!!)
  • spray foam bought
  • basement wall foamed
  • garbage gathered
  • front room cleaned
  • made supper (love scalloped potatoes)
  • dining room cleaned
  • floors on main floor swept
  • dishwasher filled and run
  • cleaned and organized behind fridge
  • even had visit by Mom
  • kitchen cupboards washed
Now its time....
John is all ready for work,
so my lovely, comfy bed
is waiting for me to jump on in!!!!!!!!!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts