SEPTEMBER 9

September 9th 2017

I am soooooo tired,
I am typing this with my eyes half closed.

I got up and started going
and kept going
like the energizer bunny
until now 13 1/2 hours later.

Our mini road trip today
WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We started at a new liquidation place,
moved on to Winter Wheat
where we spent over an hour giggling
and having a wonderful tour.
On to Sparta Candles,
over to The Whistle Stop,
a lovely tour of The Harvest Table
and finally a quick stop 
at Family Flowers where I got to pet
all the baby goats!

A quick trip to Dollarama
to finish a gift for our out of town guest,
and I went home to wrap gifts.

Got John up and we headed over
to pick up Dad and go to London
where we met the rest of our group,
twelve of us in total,
for dinner at a Korean bbq
Gangnam Restaurant.
Not let down,
we all had a great time.

Driving home,
we made a run out to Port Stanley
so our guest could see the new pier,
and then off to get Dad home.

I do not have words 
for the exhaustion I feel,
so I am crashing now.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts