October 11

11-10-2018

Coffee day at Valleyview.
I was out of the house
And popped into store
For some rhinestones for Dad.

Picked up Timmies muffins
And I headed over.
He was quite happy to see
I had made his baby green peppers
Into stuffed appetizers.

He was quite generous
And gave 2 of his friends
Some samples.

Dad and I sat eating muffins,
And added to rhinestones
To his handmade gift bags.
We also got the ribbon
Onto the tags too.

Set Dad up for his trip
Out tomorrow and got him to lunch
Before I headed out
To the condo for my next jobs.

Took the loaner tree down
And set up the new one.
Left there and off
To the liquor store.
Beer for John and vodka for a friend.
Stopped at bank for American $$
For Mondays trip to Frankenmuth.

Finally home! Yay.
And already it's 3pm.

Time to get busy!
A beautifully tiful day
To hang laundry outside to dry!
So, 2 loads later
I had a deck full of clothes.

Updated the organizer page
And pre-posted for tomorrow.
Emptied the dishwasher
And hand washed a stack of plastic
Storage from thanksgiving.

I cleaned out the fridge
And started supper for 2.
Put away all my 31 products,
And loaded the rest into my car
For delivery tomorrow.
Then I sat down
And cut all the new ribbon
Into 2'+ lengths.

John got up around 7pmand
We ate a great supper
Of hot beef sandwiches
And homemade coleslaw.

I decided to attack
The Tupperware cupboardS,
And clean the island too.
I donated a large box
Of tupperware, china
And reusable grocery bags.

I got the donations taken by John
To drop off on his way to work,
Loaded a bag of Mom's stuff
Into my car for delivery tomorrow,
And then cleaned up
Anything out of place
In the living room, dining room,
Kitchen and front porch.

Clothes are inside,
The bed got stripped
And put on some clean sheets.
I also put away my clean laundry.

Happily, my house looks like mine,
NOT a construction zone
And that makes me happy.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts