Jan 25

January 25th 2015


Can you believe it was only one month ago?
Christmas Day.........
I sort of miss the busy schedules, parties and jobs to do.
I have officially reached the boring part of January.
Its all over, and nothing really coming anytime soon.
Time to start making some plans to be more active.










Believe You Can


“Belief compels you to take action and gives you the energy and effort to achieve success”. 

It may sound hokey, but research shows this actually works. 
One Australian study found that the people surveyed who said they believed they could change their lives with their actions (versus those who said they believed in luck or fate) 
were more likely to smoke less, get more exercise and eat healthier.









Time to get this year into gear.
This sofa has seen too much of my butt!
How it can already be January 25th
is beyond my comprehension!

I have started cooking again, so that is a good start!
John and Judy are busy doing their own thing,
so I must get on with working out what I am going to do,
when the nest is empty and the days are all mine.


ugh!






SO! 
My plan is to start putting things in place now.
My mom did not take on her empty nest with any gusto.
Empty nest to her was a reason to live in pyjamas,
never go out, and almost become reclusive.
THAT cannot be me.
I can see how it could be alluring!
Comfy, cosy................lazy!

I want to enjoy my freedom,
I want to be crazy while I still can
and try some new things.
It is time to bring the bucket list challenge back.
It is time for bi-weekly mini events to fundraise.
It is time for sample nights......


I can't be alone in this!







Spontaneous days out.
Groupons, coupons, tea parties, jello days...... dip nights!!!!!!!

I am so glad we have LDO,
but I miss the fun, the road trips, the photo ops, the blowing bubbles and the classes we took. 

Anyone on board?

Good Night from John Street!






Comments

Popular Posts